Menu Bar / Toolbar
- File Manager - Delete, copy, move or rename selected files.
- Save search result
- Save as ...
- Export search result
- Print search result
- Save and close search result
- Save search result and exit AllDup
- Close search result
- Exit AllDup
ColumnsHere you can show, hide or resize the columns at the search result.
- Show column 'Path'
- Show column 'Archive Path'
- Show column 'Size'
- Show column 'Last Modified Date'
- Show column 'Creation Date'
- Show column 'Attributes'
- Show column 'Owner'
- Show column 'Hard Links'
- Show column 'Hard Link ID'
- Show column 'Match'
- Show column 'Width'
- Show column 'Height'
- Show column 'Duration'
- Show column 'Bit rate'
- Show column 'Sample rate'
- Optimize column widths
Changes the column widths to automatically fit the content using only visible rows for calculation.
- Optimize column widths automatically
This option enables you to change the column widths automatically when expanding or collapsing groups.
- Consider all rows when optimizing column widths (slower)
This option enables you to use all rows of the search result for calculation to optimize the column widths.
- Ignore column header text when optimizing column width
FilterThe Display Filter enables you to specify which groups should be displayed at the search result. A combination of the following options is available:
- Show groups without selected files
- Show groups with all files selected
- Show groups with some files selected
GroupsThe following actions enables you to expand or collapse certain groups:
- Collapse all groups
- Expand all groups
- Expand only groups with selected files
- Expand only groups without selected files
- Expand only groups with all files selected
- Expand only groups with at least 2 files not selected
- Expand only groups with more than a certain number of files
- Expand only groups that contain files with different names
- Expand only groups that contain files with different names (without file extension)
ModeThe Process Mode enables you to specify which groups are affected from the 'Select', 'Deselect' and 'Remove' actions. You can choose one of the following options:
- All groups
- Expanded groups
- Collapsed groups
- Groups without selected files
- Groups with all files selected
- Groups with some selected files
- Highlighted groups
- Non-highlighted groups
SelectThe following actions enables you to select certain files at the search result:
Enables you to reverse the last select or deselect file action. Please note that the complete undo list will be reset after a file is removed from the search result!
DeselectThe following actions enables you to deselect certain files at the search result:
- Deselect all files
- Deselect all files recursively in a specific folder
- Deselect all files which are duplicates of files from the folder
- Deselect files by name
- Deselect files by path
RemoveThe following actions enables you to remove certain groups or files from the search result:
- Remove all groups with a certain number of files
- Remove all groups where the files not exist at all source folders
- Remove all groups with all files selected
- Remove all groups with some files selected
- Remove all groups that contain only files stored in archives
- Remove all hard links from the search result
- Remove all groups that contain only hard links
- Remove all groups that contain only hard links with the same ID
- Recursively remove all files in a specific folder from the search result
- Remove all non-existing files from the search result
- Remove all selected files from the search result
File protectionHere you can set the file protection for each source folder. Active file protection prevents files from being deleted, moved or renamed within this source folder.
ToolbarsHere you can show or hide the toolbars.
- Toolbar 'Files'
- Toolbar 'Filter'
- Toolbar 'Groups'
- Toolbar 'Search'
- Toolbar 'Select'
- Hide all toolbars
- Use large icons
- Hot Keys
- Confirm file delete
- Show prompt to save search result on exit
- Show file info icons
This option will display different icons for hard linked files and files from inside an archive file at the left edge of the search result. The icons will give you a quick overview of whether a file is a hard link or inside what kind of archive type the file is stored.
- Decrease font size
- Increase font size
- Choose font
This command enables you to change the font of the search result.
- Max. thumbnail size in pixel
Here you can specify the maximum width of a thumbnail displayed at the file preview pane after selecting a group
- Show all file properties in a single column