Shortcut AssistantAllSync's Shortcut Assistant enables you to conveniently create shortcuts of your profiles on your desktop and in other locations. This enables you, for example, to start a copy operation with a single mouse click without having to start the main application. The Shortcut Assistant can be called up via the AllSync menu bar under the menu item
Course of action:
- Select what sort of shortcut is to be created.
- Select the profiles to be started with this shortcut.
- Select a location where the shortcut is to be saved.
- Enter a name for the shortcut.
- Select an icon for the shortcut.
- Select an additional option.
- Create the shortcut.